1. General: These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement"), in conjunction with the specific terms of each purchase, which are detailed in each receipt of purchase, constitutes a legally binding contract between MadTravelers LLC (owner and operator of websites and services located at http://www.MadTravelers.com, http://www.BoxMyDorm.com and http://www.Ship2School.com) and Customer (as defined below).
2. Defined Terms
A. Account: Customer's unique universal account created on MadTravelers.com, BoxMyDorm.com, or Ship2School.com accessible via a username and password.
B. Online: http://www.MadTravelers.com, http://www.BoxMyDorm.com or http://www.Ship2School.com and corresponding to which service is being used by the Customer for each individual order.
C. BoxMyDorm ("BMD"): MadTravelers LLC, any of its affiliates or authorized representatives.
D. Ship2School ("S2S"): MadTravelers LLC, any of its affiliates or authorized representatives.
F. MadTravelers, LLC (“MT”): MadTravelers LLC, any of its affiliates or authorized representatives.
G. Customer: Any person(s) or entity which contracts with MadTravelers LLC for transportation or storage of Parcels, Luggage, or Personal Effects.
H. Customer's Agent: A person designated by Customer on Customer's account, who is authorized to sign the Pickup or Delivery Signature Form (defined below) indicating that Customer assents to Pickup or Delivery.
I. Delivery: The moment when MT Releases Parcels to Customer or Customer's Agent.
J. Delivery Dates:
1. The date on which your parcels are scheduled to be delivered.
2. For all BoxMyDorm Deliveries, dates, determined by BMD before the start of the academic term, from which Customer may choose a Delivery Time Window. Delivery Dates are set with regard to University, College, or Building and Dormitory schedules in both the spring and the fall semesters. There will be a limited number of dates, selected by BMD, made available within a one-week period prior to the start of the fall or spring semester or term.
K. Delivery Location: The place, limited by University, College, or Building rules, where MT arrives to Release Parcels or to drop off Supplies to Customer- usually the entrance of Customer's room, building, or house.
L. Delivery Signature Form: Form Customer or Customer's Agent signs at Delivery, indicating Customer's acknowledgement that MT has delivered Parcels or when Parcel is scanned into MT inventory system electronically.
M. Delivery Time Window: Period of time on a Delivery Date, usually no longer than six (6) hours, chosen by Customer from a limited set of options posted Online, during which MT arrives at Delivery Location to Release Parcels to Customer.
N. Courier: third party logistics partner chosen by MT to deliver Parcels.
O. Packing Accessories: Any moving equipment or supplies that Customer receives from BMD.
P. Parcel: Any boxes or items, including Standard Boxes (defined below), that Customer agrees to have transported or stored by MT.
Q. Pickup: The moment when Customer or Customer's Agent tenders control of Parcels to MT and signs the Pickup Signature Form or when Parcel is scanned into MT inventory system electronically.
R. Pickup Date:
1. The date on which your parcels are scheduled to be picked up.
2. For all BoxMyDorm Pickups, dates, determined by BMD near the end of an academic term, from which Customer may choose a Pickup Time Window. Pickup Dates are set with regard to University, College, or Building and dormitory schedules.
S. Pickup Location: The place, limited by University, College, or Building rules, where MT will arrive to take possession of Parcels from Customer- usually at the entrance of Customer's room, building or house.
T. Pickup Signature Form: Form Customer or Customer's Agent signs at Pickup, indicating Customer's acknowledgment that MT has taken possession of Parcels or when Parcel is scanned into MT inventory system electronically.
U. Pickup Time Window:
1. The period of time in which your parcels are scheduled to be picked up.
2. For BoxMyDorm orders, period of time at the end of a University, College, or Building academic term, usually no longer than six (6) hours, chosen by Customer from a set of options posted on boxmydorm.com, during which BMD will arrive at Pickup Location to take possession of Parcels from Customer. The Pickup Time Window is noted on receipt of purchase.
V. Penalty Fees: Fees, described in Section 12, that will automatically be charged to Customer's credit card or PayPal account.
W. Release: The moment when MT delivers Parcels to Customer or Customer's Agent and Customer signs the Delivery Signature Form, or the moment when MT delivers Parcels to Courier and receives a tracking number.
X. Standard Box: BoxMyDorm Signature Double-Walled box which is 24" x 16" x 18".
Y. Storage: The time between Pickup and Delivery in which MT has possession of Parcels.
Z. Supplies: Containers and other packing supplies provided by MT that remain the property of MT.
AA. Written Notice: Customer's written notice to MadTravelers, LLC, via U.S. mail, email, or link on http://www.MadTravelers.com, http://www.BoxMyDorm.com and http://www.Ship2School.com.
3. Customer Representations
A. All information in Account is true, accurate and current.
B. Customer is a student of University, College, or Building and will abide by relevant University, College, or Building policies.
C. All actions taken through Account are authorized by Customer.
D. Upon a request from MT, Customer will promptly return Supplies to MT.
E. Customer or Customer's Agent will be present to meet MT during the Pickup Time Window at the Pickup Location and during the Delivery Time Window at the Delivery Location.
4. Restrictions on Parcels
A. MT may refuse, open, or inspect any Parcel for any reason.
B. Customer will not submit any single Parcel with a value of more than $500 or any group of Parcels with an aggregate value of more than $2,500.
C. Customer will not submit any Parcels containing:
1. hazardous materials;
3. items the possession of which is prohibited by any law or regulation of any federal, state, or local government of the United States;
5. perishable item;
6. liquid; or
7. any item expressly prohibited on http://www.MadTravelers.com, http://www.BoxMyDorm.com and http://www.Ship2School.com.
D. Customer is responsible for ensuring that Parcels are safely and securely packed in order to withstand shock, compression, vibration and other movements of normal transportation.
E. Customer is liable for any damage or loss arising from Customer's failure to adhere to Section 4.
A. Customer will choose a Pickup Date and Pickup Time Window from a list of available options on http://www.MadTravelers.com, http://www.BoxMyDorm.com and http://www.Ship2School.com.
B. When MT takes Parcels from Customer or Customer's Agent during the Pickup Time Window at the Pickup Location, Customer will sign the Pickup Signature Form.
C. With 7 business days prior to the first available pickup date Written Notice, Customer may request a change of the Pickup Time Window or Location. The change is deemed granted only upon written confirmation from MT.
D. If Customer fails to be present when MT arrives during the Pickup Time Window at the Pickup Location, Customer will pay the Penalty Fee described in Section 12.
A. During Storage, Customer MAY NOT have access to Parcels or revoke MT's right of possession unless:
1. Customer provides twenty-five (25) days prior Written Notice, and
2. Customer pays the Penalty Fee described in Section 12.
B. BoxMyDorm – Multiple Storage Periods: Subject to the fees described on http://www.BoxMyDorm.com, Customer may request that MT maintain possession of Parcels for multiple Storage periods. Requests must be scheduled online using the Schedule Delivery option on within a user account.
A. Delivery Date, Delivery Time Window, and Delivery Location
1. After MT has posted list of Delivery Dates Online, Customer will choose an available Delivery Time Window from the list Online.
2. If Customer fails to choose a Delivery Date or Delivery Time Window by 10 business days before the first available Delivery Date, and MT is unable to reach Customer using Account contact information, MT will ship Parcels to Customer's permanent address indicated on Account. Customer will pay all shipping fees (described in Section 8) resulting from failure to choose a Delivery Time Window.
B. Delivery Restrictions: BMD will NOT deliver Parcels outside the Delivery Time Window for BoxMyDorm orders unless:
1. Customer provides twenty-five (25) days prior Written Notice, and
2. Customer pays the Penalty Fee described in Section 12.
C. Delivery Outside of Campus
1. Off-Campus Delivery: At regular rates, Customer may choose an Off-Campus Delivery Location within a 0.5-mile radius of the geographical center of University, College, or Building campus.
2. Out of Range Delivery: If Customer's chosen Delivery Location is outside of the Off-Campus Delivery range but within a 1-mile radius of the geographical center of University, College, or Building campus, BMD will charge Customer an Out-of-Range Penalty Fee, described in Section 12.
3. Shipping Range Delivery: If Customer's chosen Delivery Location is more than four (4) kilometers from the campus border, BMD will ship Parcels at the standard ShipMyDorm rate described on boxmydorm.com.
4. For Off-Campus, Out of Range and Shipping Range Deliveries, BMD does not guarantee that Parcels will arrive during the Delivery Time Window.
D. Delivery to Customer's Agent: With 10 business days prior Written Notice to BMD, Customer may designate a Customer's Agent to be present at Delivery and sign the Delivery Signature Form.
A. Section 8 as well as the terms and conditions of Courier, BMD's designated unaffiliated shipping agent, apply to all of BMD's shipping services.
1. Courier terms and conditions are available on request to MT.
B. At the regular rates as shown on boxmydorm.com, BMD will ship only Standard Boxes.
C. With 10 business days prior Written Notice, Customer may request that MT ship boxes that are not Standard Boxes, subject to these fees:
1. Boxes up to 58" (calculated by adding height, length, and width of box)- $25 per item plus normal shipping charges.
2. Boxes more than 58" (calculated by adding height, length, and width of box)- $35 per item plus normal shipping charges.
3. Boxes that weigh more than seventy (70) pounds but less than one-hundred-twenty (120) pounds- $45 per item plus normal shipping charges.
D. MT will not ship Parcels that weigh more than one-hundred-twenty (120) pounds.
E. MT will provide Customer with a tracking number if one becomes available.
F. MT insurance does not apply to Parcels once they have been Released to Courier.
9. Delivery of Supplies & Packing Accessories: If Customer fails to be present at the Delivery Location when MT arrives to drop off Supplies and Packing Accessories, MT will leave the items at Customer's door or in Customer's building's mail room and notify Customer via email that Delivery is complete.
A. At the time of order, Customer will pay invoice in full, via a valid credit card or PayPal account in accordance with the payment terms indicated on the receipt of purchase.
B. Customer remains indebted to MT for any rejected or invalid form of payment or for any reason that causes MT not to receive payment for services and/or Supplies.
C. Customer will pay all Penalty Fees listed in Section 12 incurred as a result of this Agreement.
D. MT may charge Customer's credit card or PayPal account any outstanding fees before delivery of Customer's belongings.
E. MT is not bound to any scheduled Pickup Time Window or Delivery Time Window for a Customer with an outstanding balance.
F. MT may refuse to deliver Customer's Parcels until Account balance is paid in full.
G. Prices are found Online and are subject to change without notice.
A. To cancel an order you need to provide MT with Written Notice.
1. Customer is entitled to a full refund provided that MT has not rendered any services or shipped and Supplies. Refunds can be issued back to Customer’s credit card, PayPal account, or by check mailed to Customer.
2. Once Supplies are Released to a Courier for shipping and/or Delivered to Customer, there will be a $100 non-refundable deposit placed on Customer account. If supplies have already been Released to a Courier for shipping and/or Delivered to Customer, Customer may still cancel an order and receive a partial-refund by providing Written Notice. Partial-refund is to be calculated as the price the Customer has paid for the order less the $100 non-refundable deposit.
12. Penalty Fees
A. Penalty Fees are estimates; they are subject to adjustment for market conditions.
B. MT may charge Customer's credit card or PayPal account per Parcel for these Penalty Fees:
1. Failed Pickup- $35
2. Redelivery after failed attempt- $35
3. Access during Storage- $25 per item or Parcel with a $125 minimum
4. Pickup or Delivery outside standard Pickup or Delivery Time Windows- $25 per item with a $125 minimum
5. Change of Delivery Time Window or Location without Ten (10) days prior Written Notice- $35
6. Late Payment Fee- $35
7. Cancellation Fee- $35
8. Off-campus delivery further than the lesser of 1 kilometer or 4 blocks from the geographical center of campus- $75
9a. Overweight Fees for In-Room Pickup or items dropped off to a BoxMyDorm staffed station:
BoxMyDorm items and parcels in excess of 45 pounds but less than or equal to 50 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $5. BoxMyDorm items and parcels in excess of 50 pounds but less than or equal to 70 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $25. BoxMyDorm items and parcels in excess of 70 pounds but less than or equal to 100 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $50. BoxMyDorm items and parcels in excess of 100 pounds but less than or equal to 125 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $100. BoxMyDorm items and parcels in excess of 125 pounds but less than or equal to 200 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $200. BoxMyDorm items and parcels in excess of 200 pounds but less than or equal to 300 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $400. BoxMyDorm items and parcels over 300 pounds will not be accepted by out agents.
9b. Overweight Fees for packages shipped via Common Carrier picked up from your home or dropped off to your mail or package facility:
BoxMyDorm, Ship2School, and LugLess items and parcels in excess of 45 pounds but less than or equal to 70 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $3 per pound on standard shipments. BoxMyDorm, Ship2School, and LugLess items and parcels in excess of 70 pounds but less than or equal to 150 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $5 per pound on standard shipments. BoxMyDorm, Ship2School, and LugLess items and parcels shipped via expedited delivery in excess of 45 pounds but less than or equal to 150 pounds are subject to an overweight fee of $10 per pound. BoxMyDorm, Ship2School, and LugLess items and parcels over 150 pounds will not be accepted.
10. Items that are 'overstuffed,' as defined by a box that is no longer rectangular in shape, are subject to a fee of $25.
11. Items not packed properly and or requiring additional tape at the sole discretion of our professional moving, warehousing and distribution vendors are subject to a fee of up to $5 per item.
12. Items without a label affixed by Customer are subject to a fee of $7 per item.
13. All BoxMyDorm customers (including those storing through the Fall Semester), with the exception of those with an order consisting of only shipping items, must select their return delivery or extended storage option for the Fall Semester by 5pm EST on August 7th of order date calendar year. Failure to do so will result in a $75 fee and you may lose any guarantee on service delivery dates.
13. Service Guarantee
A. If MT fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement, MT will issue a credit to Customer in an amount determined at MT's sole discretion.
B. MT will issue a credit only if Customer has:
1. entirely complied with the terms of the Agreement,
2. not tampered with or removed any label from Parcels, and
3. provided Written Notice of the claim within eight (8) days of the Delivery Time Window.
C. Force Majeure: This section does not apply to situations outside the control of MT, including, but not limited to, acts of nature (such as fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane, or other natural disaster), war, invasion, foreign enemy action, hostilities, civil unrest, military coup, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout, electrical failure, telephone service disruption, or ground transportation service disruption.
14. Insurance Coverage
A. MT automatically insures all of each Customer's Parcels against loss or damage for up to $100.
B. Additional Insurance: Customer may purchase additional insurance for additional fees, as described on boxmydorm.com
1. Customer may not purchase MT insurance for more than $500 for each Parcel.
2. Customer may not purchase MT insurance for more than $2500 for all of Customer's Parcels.
C. Insurance is allocated equally to each of Customer's Parcels. The amount of insurance for each Parcel is calculated by dividing the number of Customer's Parcels by the total amount of insurance purchased.
D. Insurance does not cover damage or loss to the following types of items:
1. cash or any other monetary item,
3. fragile items,
4. storage containers,
5. unpacked items, or
6. items whose primary value is sentimental or personal.
E. Insurance does not cover damage or loss:
1. existing prior to Pickup,
2. caused after Delivery,
3. for which there is no visible evidence of physical damage,
4. arising during normal handling or transportation,
5. caused by inadequate packing,
6. caused by forces outside of BMD's control, or
7. caused by including in Parcels any item on the restricted list in Section 4.
15. Customer Claims for Lost or Damaged Parcels
A. Before making an insurance claim with MT, Customer must exhaust any applicable personal insurance policies.
B. To initiate a claim, Customer must submit a claim form, available from MT by request, within 3 days of Delivery, or MT will deny
C. Customer must allow MT to inspect the contents of the allegedly damaged Parcel
D. MT will process Customer's claim within thirty (30) days
E. If MT determines that a claim is valid, MT will pay Customer the lowest of the following:
1. the cost of restoring the item,
2. the cost of replacing the item, or
3. the amount of insurance on the Parcel.
16. Waiver of Liability
A. Customer waives all claims against MT for any loss, liability, claim, expense, damage to property, or injury to persons in excess of the amounts for which Parcels are insured by MT.
B. Customer waives all claims against MT for any loss, damage, or injury that was not or could not be insured against, including, but not limited to, any loss arising from the active or passive acts, omissions, or negligence of MT.
C. Customer waives all claims against MT for any costs associated with any claim arising from this Agreement.
D. Customer waives all rights to hold MT to any standards or laws regarding professional movers, common carriers, or storers.
17. Applicable Law
A. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
B. Any court action pertaining to this Agreement shall be conducted in the courts of the State of New York.
18. Entire Agreement: There are no representations, warranties, agreements by or between the parties which are not fully set forth herein.
A. No individual, including but not limited to, representatives, employees and affiliates of MadTravelers, LLC or its agents, is authorized to make any representations, warranties or agreements other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
B. Customer may not change this Agreement except by submitting prior Written Notice and receiving written confirmation from MT clearly stating that MT has accepted the request.
C. MadTravelers, LLC may amend this Agreement at any time
20. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the other provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected and shall remain in force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21. Correspondence: By creating an account and/or placing an order you may be contacted by phone, email, or mail regarding your order, promotions, and service updates. You may opt-out at any time to stop receiving promotional information and news via phone, email, mail, or clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email we send to you. Opting out of e-mail communication may prevent you from receiving important information about your order.
Welcome to the SHIP2SCHOOL SERVICE, a division of MADTRAVELERS, LLC This document governs the terms of your use of our website and forms a legal agreement between you and MadTravelers LLC (MadTravelers).
MadTravelers provides this website (Site) as a service to our customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site (the Agreement). Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement that you will follow and be bound by these terms. We may, in our discretion, limit or cancel your right to use the MadTravelers Site. Further to the terms of any other written agreement, we also reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us if we feel it may breach any term of any relevant rule, law, regulation or any other agreement. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing or business address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit the use or sales of any services offered in connection with the MadTravelers Site to any party, for any reason whatsoever. If you do not or cannot agree to these terms, do not access or use this Site.
Occasionally there may be information on the MadTravelers Site that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions, changes or amendments that may have occurred during visits and that may relate to descriptions, pricing, terms and availability or other material terms. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or terms at any time without prior notice. If you find any inaccurate information, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and request that you notify us immediately.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, animation, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the Contents) are the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by the MadTravelers or its agents and all uses of the same inure solely to the benefit of the respective owners of any such assets. All other materials are the exclusive property of MadTravelers, LLC and all rights are expressly reserved.
MADTRAVELERS is a Service Mark of MadTravelers, LLC and uses or web link activities that involve the unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade names, copyrighted materials, images, framing or metatags involving or using the MadTravelers properties or resources are expressly prohibited.
This Site and its Contents are intended solely for the uses identified on the MadTravelers Site. You may download or copy only those downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only and as may be necessary to use the MadTravelers Service. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any viewing, downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, amend, modify, create derivative works, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole, or in part any of the Contents of the Site.
MadTravelers is pleased to hear from visitors and customers. However, it is our long-standing company policy not to accept or consider unsolicited ideas, suggestions, materials, or business proposals from persons or entities, unless they are formally submitted or solicited by MadTravelers. Any unsolicited disclosures, submission, or offer of any Materials shall constitute an irrevocable grant, gift and assignment of all right title and interest in and to such Materials to MadTravelers including, but not limited to, all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Materials. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Materials you submit, if any. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed or enforced as a requiring the acceptance of or compensation for the use of any unsolicited Materials.
From time to time, MadTravelers may offer sales and/or promotions. Any such promotion or sale cannot be combined with other promotion or sales offer and any exclusive promotion can only be used by the recipient of the exclusive promotion. Promotional codes are only valid on a ‘per order basis’ and thus attempting to apply the same promotional code to multiple orders is not allowed.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our Service listings are accurate and current, but we cannot and do not guarantee or warrantee the information provided by any Mad Traveler Agent posted or provided for use on the MadTravelers Site is accurate or timely. All responsibility for the information provided by any Mad Traveler Agent is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Mad Traveler Agent.
IMAGES AND DESCRIPTIONS
MadTravelers has made every effort to display any visual information as accurately as possible. However, the actual representation that you see will depend on your monitor, printer, and paper and we cannot guarantee that representation that you see or print will be accurate.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
This Site may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of MadTravelers, LLC. MadTravelers has no responsibility for the materials or resources that may be viewed or purchased via any linked websites. You expressly agree that nothing herein shall be construed or enforced as an endorsement or assumption of risk by MadTravelers as to any materials, goods or services available via any third party website even if a link to such a site is provided by MadTravelers or any MadTravelers Agent using the MadTravelers Site.
MADTRAVELERS TAKES YOUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
MadTravelers collects personal information when you use the MadTravelers products or services or when you visit the MadTravelers website and pages or the pages of the websites of certain MadTravelers partners or agents. MadTravelers may combine collected information with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we may ask for certain personal information related to the provision of the MadTravelers services. Your request for use of the MadTravelers services or products may constitute a request for credit, giving us other rights with respect to the collection and distribution of related information as they may relate to the MadTravelers services. When you register with MadTravelers and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
MADTRAVELERS AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
MadTravelers collects and receives, among other information, information related to your past use of the MadTravelers products and services. Personal information is information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that may not be otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MadTravelers does not own or control or to people that MadTravelers does not employ or manage. They may each have their own privacy policies that may apply and you should review them.
MadTravelers may now or in the future, provide or later adopt an Opt-in or Opt-Out policy with regard to information collecting. If you elect to Opt-Out, you may lose some features or functionality of the MadTravelers Site.
MadTravelers uses electronic mail extensively. Your user experience with the MadTravelers Services and Site is entirely dependent on our ability to send and your ability to receive electronic mail. You hereby expressly consent to our recording and using your email address(es), your telephone and other communication numbers and devices for any purposes that may be relevant to the MadTravelers Services and efficient provision of the MadTravelers Services, including, but not limited to, system messages, product updates, service announcements and other marketing messages. You hereby expressly agree that under no circumstances shall we have any liability for sending or receiving email to you or any other MadTravelers user. It is not the MadTravelers policy to send or facilitate Spam or other unsolicited marketing messages. You are expressly prohibited from using the MadTravelers Services or Site in any manner that might be considered as engaging in such activities and we reserve the right to immediately terminate access to the MadTravelers Site and/or Services under such circumstances and under such other circumstances as may be stated herein.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
MadTravelers does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated business partners or companies, except as may be necessary to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to partners who work on behalf of or with MadTravelers under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help MadTravelers communicate with you, our marketing partners and to provide the MadTravelers services.
MadTravelers will use customer information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will transfer information about our customers if MadTravelers is acquired by or merged with another company.
MadTravelers may display targeted advertisements based on personal information or your usage history or activities. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meeting certain criteria.
MadTravelers does not provide any personal information to advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, your interaction or viewing may be held as consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advertisement.
MadTravelers will not share your IP addresses or pingbacks or other information to third party advertisers.
MadTravelers will not use and will not permit its advertisers to use these methods to trace you or to contact you in the future.
MadTravelers advertisers may include, among others, financial service providers, travel service related providers.
MadTravelers may, from time to time, work with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other goods and service providers in different industries.